Naples Web Design for Small Business
We create unique website designs with a single page or a hundred pages.
SEO optimized for search engines.
Designers and Techs in Naples, Florida.
Examples of Our Unique Web Design, Optimized For Searches. Mobile Responsive.
We’ll work with you to create a website design that is suitable for your needs. You may only need a one-page website to showcase your business. Or, you may want a web design with over 100 pages like the one we designed and built for Parr Allstate Insurance Agency. We can do so using your company content and photos, or we’ll generate content for you. All our website designs are optimized for search engines (SEO)
Summary of Contract between Client and Websites-Naples LLc.
Websites-Naples LLC will design and publish a website for a certain sum of $..XXX.XX dollars
The website will be published within 15 business days of signing the contract and receiving our client’s content (text and images).
Payment of 30% due on signing the contract for the website design.
Payment of final 70% due when the website design is published
The domain purchase will be arranged for the OWNER with Godaddy by Website-Designs LLC. GoDaddy typically charges an OWNER $12.00 annually.
Hosting of the website on servers will be arranged for the OWNER by Websites Designs LLC with Hostgator. Hostgator typically charges an OWNER $12.00 monthly for hosting their website. MORE on contract
The website design will be created with WordPress free software (millions of users)
We have competitors in Naples, but we distinguish ourselves from them in one special way. We don’t design websites to make them pretty! We design websites and build websites with the objective of :
(1) providing your customers with excellent content and information about your business.
(2) getting your company on the first page of Google searches so your customers can easily find you. Read on to learn how we will propel your website onto the first pages of Google.
We Will Help You to Improve Google Ranking
- When your web design has been completed, we improve your ranking with Google and all search engines by publishing an excellent 900+ word article ( the Cornerstone Article) on your business offerings. The article must be written for human readers, not for search engines.
- The cornerstone article should have sub-sections of your main subject. Future posts will expand on these sub-sections to provide your clients with fuller details of your products.
- Add 4 to 8 photos to your content to illustrate your subject.
- Use Google Keyword Tools to find the “most searched for” keywords/key phrases that resonate with your main article. Add the keywords to text, photos, and images in grammatically correct sentences. Especially add descriptions of your images and keywords to the “alt” section to help blind readers. Link your photos to your website URL to guide searchers who find your photos back to your website.
- Repeat the keyword phrase in a natural way so that the keywords make up 1% to 4% of the article.
- Add a weekly article to your website based on the sub-sections of your main article to improve content for your customers.
- For us to improve your Google ranking, you need to provide us with your best company information. We will edit the information to ensure it is user-friendly for customers, and easily read by search engines. Search engines like Google have one main objective. Google wants to provide its customers (searchers) with the best possible information based on their search words.
Website Better Than Your Competitors
Your web design must be always as good or better than your competitors. We don’t leave you after the website is launched. We are here in Naples, Florida permanently. We will stay with you until we have accomplished your objectives. However, you need to continue adding content to your website on a weekly schedule. Some of the ways to keep your website fresh are :
- keep your company and product information current
- add small articles (posts) that provides additional information about your business and products. These articles should enhance the information you provided in the cornerstone article.
- tell the world of your latest company successes and accomplishments
- Add new products to your website
- Advertise on Google and other online websites (several are free)
- Issue press releases online and to your local newspaper
Naples, Florida – Description
Naples is a wonderland of stunningly beautiful beaches, magnificent commercial and residential real estate, theaters, luxury shopping malls and a thriving business environment. Top class employees are available – engineers, marketers, sales people, and technicians for your website design projects. We have some of the best school systems in the USA. Florida has no state tax; it has low property taxes and low sales tax. Naples is very attractive for residents and business people.
Naples is located on the South-West coast of Florida close to an International Airport (RSW). Multi-lane, major expressways come from the north and east, and yachts and sailing boats come in from the Gulf of Mexico.
Naples is known for its luxury shopping, gourmet dining, top class hotels, and the most challenging golf courses in the country.
Naples is on the border of the renowned Everglades – a haven for the most diverse flora and fauna in the world and a boon for the outdoors man. We have the oldest, most fearsome reptiles in existence – the Everglade alligators. We have the Florida panther. We have the brown bear, wild pigs, deer, wading birds, raptor birds, and thousands more to delight the nature lover.
Naples is on the Gulf of Mexico – a paradise for power boats, sailboats, yachts, surfers, anglers, sun worshippers. We have nature parks such as Ding Darling Bird Refuge, Delnor Wiggins, and many more for the enjoyment of residents and visitors.
Slideshow Naples, Florida
How, Where & What We Design
- We have developed WordPress website designs for many customers.
- You will be delighted at how inexpensive we can be.
- All the web design work will be carried out in Naples, Florida
- We are very proud of our after-sales service.
- We use the latest mobile-responsive WordPress themes so your customers can access your website on their Smart Phones.
- We design our websites to the latest standards and with the most up-to-date plugins.
- We specialize in modernizing existing WordPress websites. We enhance the visual look, your credibility, and search engine compatibility.
- Fully half of Internet searches are conducted on smart phones. If your website is not set up for smart phones, you’ll be missing 50% of your customers.
- Modernizing your website will also make it compatible with search engines and improve your credibility with your customers.
For more information Phone 239-777-2227
165 Arbor Blvd,
Naples, FL 34119
For more information Phone 239-777-2227